Creatine is an amino acid that helps your muscles produce and store energy, especially during exercise. It is naturally found in some foods, such as meat and fish, and also made by your body.
D-ribose is marketed as a nutritional supplement to reduce fatigue and improve athletic performance. It’s also been studied for people with heart failure. This article discusses the potential uses and benefits of D-ribose, along with some facts to keep in mind if you decide to add it to your medicine cabinet.
- lowering Cholesterol and Heart health
- Improving exercise performance and recovery of muscle cell energy stores after intense exercise
- Treating Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Increase the absorption of peptides, amino acids, fatty acids, vitamins, and phytonutrients.
- Rejuvenate ulcerated and damaged intestinal walls and reduce intestinal submucosa inflammation.
- Support the digestive system by maintaining a healthy microbiota population.
- Help support stronger immune functions.
- Increase muscle protein synthesis via enhancing liver ATP production and amino acid uptake.